Rightly or wrongly I have decided to shelve the project that I started for the Bradford Textiles Society Competition. I don't have quite enough confidence in the concept, haven't got anything like enough drawing and I know that there is no way that I will have even one printed sample by the 16th March. Instead I have gone back to a previous design which you can see a couple of flashes of above. I have started by improving the repeat layout. The next step is colour separation onto Koda-trace. If I can get a wriggle on I might manage a couple of printed samples in time.....we'll see. It's an exercise and an experience whatever.